Registration is now open.
Aquaponics Association members attend at our special discounted rate! If you are not yet an Aquaponics Association member, join here before completing your conference registration to receive the special code to attend the conference at our member rate and also begin enjoying all the great benefits of being an AA member.
Want to attend this great event, but not sure about joining the Aquaponics Association just yet? No problem. Just register at the regular conference price.
Register early for the best rate!
2013 Conference Registration Rates
AA Member registration:
- Before August 1—$345.00 REGISTER NOW
- Register between August 1st and September 1—$395.00
- After September 1—$445.00
Non AA Member registration:
- Before August 1—$390.00
- Register between August 1 and September 1— $440.00
- After September 1—$490.00
The registration fee includes the Friday tour, the Friday evening Meet and Greet hor’dourves and the Saturday Keynote Luncheon and Dinner, hotel conference facilities, and some speaker expenses. Registration does not include hotel room, transportation, breakfasts, Friday or Sunday lunch or alcoholic beverages.
Be sure to reserve your room early as availability is limited!
- Join the AA first to be able to get the AA member rate!
- Please complete a registration for each individual attending
- Your registration is not complete until you have completed payment on the final screen
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering
- If you have any issues, please contact email@example.com for assistance
Requests for cancellation of registration must be received in writing. Cancellations received by September 1, 2013, will be subject to a cancellation fee of 15%, which will be deducted from the refund. No refund will be made for cancellation requests received after September 1. If the event needs to be cancelled because of an unforseen cause beyond the organizers control (such as Acts of God, fire, strikes, and natural disasters, etc.) you will be refunded your registration fee less 15% to cover incurred organizational costs.